[CentOS] web collaboration packages.

Jason T. Slack-Moehrle slackmoehrle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:11:28 UTC 2013

Hi John,

I can get through the install but Zimbra wont start. It says it started,
but didn't I get LDAP errors, Sasl errors, AV and antispam. I worked though
them a lot yesterday but I still can not get the mta started and nothing
starts listening on 443 either. I have Apache not listening to 443, only
80. I turned off the firewall, postfix, sendmail, all just to be sure. Both
stopping the service and chkconfig so it wont start up again on startup.

I was really close yesterday but I gave up again. I even tried 7.2.3
instead of 8.0.3 and that seemed worse. I uninstalled everything and
removed all the pieces and figured that I would give it a shot again today.

Jason