[CentOS] phpmyadmin location

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 18:45:13 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 01:33:10PM -0400, Bruce Whealton wrote:
> Hello all,
>          So, I installed phpmyadmin from the yum package manager.  I am not
> sure where it would be installed.  In other words, I don't know how to reach
> it in my browser.
> Can someone help me, please,
> Thanks,
> Bruce

You'd be better off googling for a phpmyadmin tutorial.  I would look in
/etc/init.d to see if there's a new service in there.o

Ah, putting phpmyadmin on CentOS into google comes up with

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/centos-fedora-redhat-linux-installing-phpmyadmin-webtool/

on the very first hit.

Apparently, you then edit a conf.d file and take it from there.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6