[CentOS] upload a file to new github repository

ken gebser at mousecar.com
Mon Apr 15 16:20:28 UTC 2013

Hey, fellow Cleveland dude!

Thanks much.  That worked fine, though I did have to do a "git add"
after adding file(s) in.  It got the files where they needed to go.

You might have noticed another post here from me about it, but what I
put out there was a gnumeric workbook I've been using for a long time to
do my taxes-- Federal, state of Ohio, and local (which you as a
Cleveland guy know as RITA).  So if you haven't done your taxes yet, it
might help.  <https://github.com/gebser/US-taxes-gnumeric.git>

Thanks again.