[CentOS] Problem getting mysqldump on Centos 5.x server

Bruce Whealton bruce at futurewaveonline.com
Wed Apr 24 06:22:08 UTC 2013

Clint,
Thanks for the tip.  The server is running but I noticed when I was inside a
mysql session, I was getting messages that the mysql went away and then came
back.  Anyway, I updated the password and now I have 'Got error 28 from
storage engine' when trying to dump tablespaces
mysqldump: couldn't execute 'show fields from `jos_banner`': Got error 28
from storage engine (1030)
So, it might be getting stuck on the first table.
Or does it matter where you run this command?
Bruce