[CentOS] No more support for chrome/chromium on rhel6

Wed Apr 10 17:26:42 UTC 2013
Robert Arkiletian <robark at gmail.com>

Update:
With Opera dropping Presto engine and following/forking Chrome and
with Chromium dropping support for CentOS that just leaves us with
only one main browser: Firefox ESR.

I commented asking for support past version 26. Got a reply,

"Note that these systems were never officially supported. I'd
recommend CentOS to make its own Chromium package."
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/chromium-discuss

Also filed a feature request that got merged into the Debian 6 same request.
" Please file a new bug for CentOS, since this bug is about Debian. I
have a feeling we won't be able to support it though."

Robert Arkiletian