[CentOS] ghostscript-8.70-14.el5_8.1.x86_64 & hylafax+ 5.5.3

Gregory P. Ennis

PoMec at PoMec.net
Sun Aug 4 20:56:10 UTC 2013

I am having some problems with hylafax+ on CentOS 5.9 converting files
into appropriate tiff files that are faxable; the problem is apparently
fixed in ghostscript 9.07.

The CentOS repositories currently have
ghostscript-8.70-14.el5_8.1.x86_64

I surely appreciate the maintainers of the repositories; can any of you
direct me to whom maintains ghostscript on the repository or when 9.07
is planned to be included.  I would also like to request that ghostpcl
be included, but I am not certain who or how to ask.

Thanks for your assistance.

Greg Ennis