[CentOS] Cisco DPC3825 - Web Server

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Aug 8 22:16:17 UTC 2013

How exactly is the Cisco related to the CentOS server??
If ssh works then you should get the same result unless the device is
loaded and not fit for the job!!
How do you setup this cisco device?? by CLI or other methods?
try this:
http://www.cisco.com/web/consumer/support/modem_DPC3825.html#~user-guides
in case you passed this we can try to help you more.

Eliezer