[CentOS] Why libnetfilter_queue is missing from CentOS, but available in, Fedora?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Aug 9 12:48:42 UTC 2013

Simply put, it's likely not in RHEL, either. CentOS is, essentially, a
clone of RHEL, so if it's not in RHEL, it's not in CentOS.

Keep in mind, as well, that the latest Fedora releases are as closely
related to the current RHEL/CentOS release as you and I. RHEL/CentOS6 is
closer to Fedora 12, as I recall...someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

On Sunday, September 8, I'll be participating in the Spokes of Hope ride,
to raise money for cancer awareness and make a difference in the lives of
cancer victims and their families/friends. If you'd care to donate, please
click:

http://ow.ly/nIdrC

Thank you.