[CentOS] minimal X applications needed to export to remote server?

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 16:07:41 UTC 2013

have it.

Les:
  Thanks for the tip!   xorg-x11-xauth got me closer!  The xlogo does show up!
However, when I run 'bat', I get the gui with a bunch of little squares instead of fonts/text:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7935/62gh.png

So, looks like I need some font stuff!   Is there a package/RPM to get all those?

Thanks for the help.  This is great!

Regards,
Joseph Spenner