[CentOS] k3b -> cddb doesn't work

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Aug 20 09:22:45 UTC 2013

Am 20.08.2013 10:47, schrieb Joerg Schilling:
> Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>
>>> Please do not write false claims!
>>
>> says the one on his fight against Linux and GNU since years
>
> Do you like to prove that you cannot stay with the truth?
>
> You also wrote a false claim.
>
> Jörg

Can we stop this please? It serves no value for anyone on this list.

If there is a problem with a software package provided by CentOS (base /
updates), then it can only be solved if a ticket and case is opened with
the upstream dsitribution as CentOS just rebuilds what Red Hat offers in
their RHEL package set.

Else people may provide the software through a third party repository
like repoforge extras.

Thanks

Alexander