[CentOS] k3b -> cddb doesn't work

ken gebser at mousecar.com
Tue Aug 20 11:55:57 UTC 2013

On 08/20/2013 04:57 AM Joerg Schilling wrote:
> As mentioned before: I deliver something that compiles and runs out of the box
> on aprox. 30 OS platforms (not counting the CPU and OS-version variants).
> It is not my duty to deliver binary packages for more than 100 OS/CPU variants.
>
> Jörg

Why not just create one RPM package for i386...?  This would/should run
on a whole lot of linux boxes and if, as you claim, it overcomes a lot
of bugs and adds so much more functionality and documentation, then the
word will get out about it and people will clamor for it.  This would
speak much more loudly and convincingly than all your posts here.