[CentOS] Just Curious

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Aug 30 00:26:31 UTC 2013

Rajagopal,

The fixed package sources come from the upstream distribution. When they
announce a fixed package, the CentOS maintainers pull it down and
recompile it for inclusion in CentOS.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

On Sunday, September 8, I'll be participating in the Spokes of Hope ride,
to raise money for cancer awareness and make a difference in the lives of
cancer victims and their families/friends. If you'd care to donate, please
click:

http://ow.ly/nIdrC

Thank you.