[CentOS] died again

Darr247 darr247 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:28:23 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-05 2:51 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> I wasn't planning to look for 99.9% pure isopropyl alcohol.

I buy 99% isopropyl at Meijer Thrifty Acres (grocery store chain here in
the midwest).
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e273/Darr247/Electronics/198-ProofIsopropyl.jpg
I think that bottle was about $1.50 (price tags are no longer required
by law, so I'm not certain).

I use Dow-Corning 340 as heat-sink paste, by the way... compared to
Arctic Silver it's about 1/5th the cost and ~99.5% of its heat-transfer
performance (and I've never seen it dry out like I have seen Arctic
Silver do after a few years).
e.g.
1oz - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0HVYHI
2oz - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CB2K3LG
There should be enough in that 2oz jar to do/redo dozens of CPUs (or any
other component with a heat sink).
Unless you do a couple every week, the 140g tube
(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CAVTGNE) would likely reach its expiration
date long before it's half gone.