[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 VirtualBox

Toralf Lund toralf.lund at pgs.com
Fri Dec 6 08:30:07 UTC 2013

On 05/12/13 19:08, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Toralf Lund <toralf.lund at pgs.com> wrote:
>> Is anyone here using VirtualBox? I've had it working rather well for
>> some time, but after some recent upgrade or the other it's started
>> exiting with a Segmentation fault just after startup, before windows are
>> opened or anything. I've tried a few different versions, all with the
>> same result. I'm using binary packages
>> http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/rpm/el.
> You should really post this on the Virtualbox forums or the VBox mailing list.
I might. I just thought I would check here first if this was a general
CentOS issue. Since it looks like some change or upgrade to the CentOS
installation broke it, I mean.

- Toralf

> https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=4db5599066c5c0167e2845e8f1ffddab
> https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Mailing_lists
>
> And file a bug report
> https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker
>
> FC

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.