[CentOS] died again

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sat Dec 7 02:57:05 UTC 2013

I'd thought I'd sent this already.
Apparently the last crap out was before I'd hit send.
BTW the last few crap outs have been followed
with processor area temps up to 60 C.

I suspect that my jpg's are too big to go through as attachments,
so I've put them on my web site:
http://web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu/~hennebry/computer/

I do not recognize much, but I will list things I do.
The board with the blue heat sink is my video card.
The box in the upper left is the power supply.
The four card between the big black Intel
fan and the top storage rack is my RAM.
The top storage rack containg a CD reader
on top and a DVR-R burner just below it.
The lower storage rack contains a floppy
drive on top and two hard drives below it.
I do not remember which is the IDE and which is the new SATA.
Below the empty fan case below the storage racks is a pair of USB ports.
I suspect the pincushiony thing between the video card and the big
black Intel fan of being the heat sink for the CPU, but I do not know.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods