[CentOS] RHEL 7 Beta is now public

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Dec 15 20:11:07 UTC 2013

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 11:59:36AM -0800, John R Pierce wrote:

> so a custom 32 bit build, the installer probably should be modified to
> use EXT3 or 4 instead (in 32bits I'd be inclined to stick with 3),
> requiring yet more testing and debugging.

Which should be a trivial QA test.

Why the reservations with ext4 on a 32bit platform?

							John
--
The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them

-- H. L. Mencken (1880-1956), journalist, satirist, and freethinker, The
   Smart set, Volume 68 (with George Jean Nathan) p 49 (1922)