[CentOS] died again

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sun Dec 15 23:49:21 UTC 2013

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013, Peter wrote:

> On 12/16/2013 12:21 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:

>> I took more pictures and added
>> web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu/~hennebry/computer/ps[45].jpg to my website.
>
> #4 gives permission denied.

Fixed now.
Don't know why it was the only one without read permission.
Copied ps4.jpg and ps5.jpg with the same command.

>> No bulging capacitors, but the yellow stuff looks suspicious.
>> All the yellow stuff is visible in the pictures.
>> The darkness near the smaller yellow spot indicates my inability
>> to position both the camera and the light the way I wanted them.
>>
>> Can anyone tell me for sure whether that
>> yellow stuff is supposed to not be there?
>
> I can't say for sure, but I think it's just glue that's used during the
> assembly process.

Looks like I'll need to see whether I still have my multimeter.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods