[CentOS] And then there was one (browser)

David G. Miller dave at davenjudy.org
Sat Dec 21 15:56:28 UTC 2013

Scot P. Floess <sfloess at ...> writes:

> All,
>
> I don't know if this will help y'all, but I have gotten Chrome working
> with CentOS 6.x:
>
> http://www.tecmint.com/install-google-chrome-on-redhat-centos-fedora-linux/
>
> On Fri, 20 Dec 2013, Kwan Lowe wrote:
>
> > No consolation for CentOS 6, but Chrome does appear to work on the upstream
> > 7 beta.
> >

> Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
> Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
>                             http://flossware.sourceforge.net
>                             https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare

Were you able to get mono/moonlight to work?  I'm happy with FF but the
local water district re-did their web site to require silverlight.  I was
able to get Chrome installed and added the moonlight/mono pieces but I end
up with a blank page after I login to their web site (couldn't even get the
login screen with FF so I guess that's progress).

Cheers,
Dave