[CentOS] Have a great Holiday season

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 21:54:41 UTC 2013

On 24/12/13 18:45, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> hi,
>
> Here is wishing everyone in the CentOS community a great holiday season,
> awesome new year and a great 2014.
>
> May 2014 bring friendlier + larger communities, stabler distros and a
> general reduction in systems frustrations for the users!

I'd like to say a great big thank you to all involved with CentOS for
such a wonderful project. I honestly don't know what I do without it.

Merry Christmas & a very happy & productive New Year to all.

Cheers,

   Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
Arch Linux, CentOS 6.5, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora 19 & 20, OS X