[CentOS] Remove/deactivate the session and language buttons in login screen

cbulist at gmail.com cbulist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 22:40:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I could remove session icon modifying the file:

/usr/share/xsessions/gnome.desktop

I delete all content but not the first line ( [Desktop Entry] )

Now I have to figure it out the Language icon because after remove all
language options in gnome.desktop file gdm is showing it anyway with
English language option by default. My goal is hide this icon and the
universal access preference as well.