[CentOS] apcupsd, odd behavior

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Feb 8 19:52:04 UTC 2013

Craig White wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2013, at 12:26 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Toby Bluhm wrote:

<snip>

> That said, 55% load capacity is very high and obviously fits into the
> calculation that APCUPSD is making when it instructs connected server(s)
> to shut down.

Heh. You think 55% is bad? with the 48 core servers, and esp. with the 64
core ones, when someone's running a job on the cluster, under no
circumstances can I have more than three servers plugged into a 3000...
and even then, I've seen it around 90%. I still don't believe that it
would be run dry in 2-3 seconds.

And I'm still perturbed about it still telling me it's shutting down.
Haven't figured out how to tell that to stop.

       mark