[CentOS] I want an advice

Bassem Sossan

bayrnmunich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:48:00 UTC 2013

Hello

I've changed from Ms Windows 2008 R2 to CentOS 6 recently, and there are
many aspects to learn in relation to command line ( Bash scripting, package
system managing, file system and so on )...

I need to apply as much as I can of Network Infrastructure knowledge ( DNS,
DHCP and Virtualization .... ) concepts using CentOS 6 GUI...

I know that I must learn dealing with linux using command tools and that
will come, but it has much more of time, so, Am I forced as a learner to
follow command line tools before going to GUI or I can get a good knowledge
and experience by implementing my skills on GUI  ?

So sorry to pothering....

All the best...