[CentOS] cheap cloud providors

Tim Dunphy

bluethundr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:40:19 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

 Apologies in advance if this question is in poor taste. But I've really
fallen in love with learning about the cassanrdra database. The only
problem is that it doesn't run very well on an t1.micro instance at amazon
and the larger sizes are quite expensive. An m1.small can do the trick,
while still not optimal. So I was wonder if there was any real value in the
cloud or even VPS world where I could setup a small Cassandra ring and go
to town learning the ins and outs of how it operates.

Thanks
Tim
--
GPG me!!