[CentOS] Eclipse (again)...

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:59:53 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Mark LaPierre <marklapier at aol.com> wrote:

>> # yum install eclipse-\*
>> # yum remove eclipse-nls htmlparser
>>
>> After this, various C++ components and *a lot* of other pieces, too,
>> were added to the Installed Software list. I very much doubt that the
>> installation actually added all the modules. Instead I suspect that in
>> the past, there was some kind of problem that caused the system to stop
>> that this issue was resolved by the install command. If you know what I
>> mean...
>>
>> - Toralf
>>

> I'm glad you got it to work.  I remember having to spend some google
> time trying to figure out how to add syntax highlighting for perl.
>
> --
>      _
>     °v°
>    /(_)\
>     ^ ^  Mark LaPierre
> Registered Linux user No #267004
> https://linuxcounter.net/
> ****

Finding and installing .i686 packages to make things work on x86_64
platform could be better.

i managed to get updates from within eclipse to work, but it was not
as straightforward as i would have thought.

i needed those updates to get android-sdk stuff to work at all.

i followed your instructions for getting C/C++ projects to work as
expected and that seems to have worked!   but android stuff is no
longer working.  i want to say android requires htmlparser, but that
will have to wait till morning for verification.