[CentOS] can not login to server (use ssh)

mcclnx mcc mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Feb 27 19:45:27 UTC 2013

very possible this problem cause by /etc/security/limits.conf.

the entry are:

oracle          soft    nproc          2047
oracle          hard    nproc          16384

ps -ef|grep oracle|wc -l is 2000.  Very close to 2047.

Can I increase number to 3000 or more?

If I increase number on limits.conf, do I need reboot to make it affect?

Thanks.

--- 13/2/27 (三),Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> 寫道: