[CentOS] Puppet el5 repo...

James A. Peltier jpeltier at sfu.ca
Tue Jul 2 18:20:07 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
| Hey,
|
| any puppet user on CentOS 5 using puppet lab's repository...?
| I installed their el5 repository but a puppet install asks for:
| ruby >= 1.8.7
|
| which is only available on CentOS 6...
| Someone using their repo?
| Or do you use the repoforge one...?
|

| Thx,
|
| JD

I'm running puppet 2.7.22 just fine on CentOS 5 using the Puppetlabs repository.  No problems at all.

--
James A. Peltier
Manager, IT Services - Research Computing Group
E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices

“A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation from the bricks others have thrown at them.” -David Brinkley via Luke Shaw