[CentOS] configuration of nagios

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 3 12:14:03 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 07:59:38AM -0400, mark wrote:
> On 07/03/13 05:37, Earl A Ramirez wrote:
> > On Jul 3, 2013 5:35 PM, "Rolly Aquino" <rolly at xend.com.ph> wrote:
> >>
> >>      can i request for configuration of CentOS nagios for moniotoring our
> >> servers and switches
> >>
>  > What have you done or tried?  Did you check Google?
>
> Have you even read the documentation that comes with the package?

Nagios documentation, as I recall, is pretty poor.  Max had a great wiki
article on it, but it's dated.  Still, if you look at the CentOS wiki
article, enough of it may be the same for you to get started.

Once you understand the wiki article, you can probably then begin to work
with the nagios documentation, which becomes less obscure once you've
gotten a grasp of it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6