[CentOS] RedHat software collections and CentOS

Patrick Hurrelmann patrick.hurrelmann at lobster.de
Mon Jul 8 10:37:51 UTC 2013

On 08.07.2013 11:57, Tru Huynh wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 09:33:56AM +0200, Filip Bartmann wrote:
>> I found, that RedHat released RedHat Software Collections for RedHat EL
>> 6, will this be sometimes available for CentOS too?
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2013-January/009007.html
>
> Tru

Hi Tru,

I guess Filip was more referring to the software collection itself. I'm
also very interested in builds for mysql-5.5, postgresql-9.2 and
especially in ruby-1.9.3.

There are some beta/candidate repositories at
http://people.redhat.com/~hhorak/software-collections/ and
http://people.redhat.com/bkabrda/

Does anyone have access to the sources? At least I could not find them
on upstream's ftp and would be happy to try rebuilding them.

Best regards
Patrick

--
Lobster LOGsuite GmbH, Münchner Straße 15a, D-82319 Starnberg

HRB 178831, Amtsgericht München
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Martin Fischer, Rolf Henrich