[CentOS] postfix as default MTA

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Thu Jul 11 16:56:53 UTC 2013

Rob Kampen wrote:

>> If anyone knows of any documentation on the recommended CentOS setup
>> of postfix/dovecot with amavis, clamav and spamassassin
>> I should be grateful for a pointer.
> try the E-Mail item here

 http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos#head-0facb50d5796bee0bd394636c32ffa9a997a6ab5

Thanks for your response.
However, I had actually looked at this site.
Unfortunately, if you look at the 5-line section on Spamassassin,
you will see that all it says is how to run sa-update as a cron-job.

Are you actually running the setup described in that document,
based on amavis, clamav and spamassassin running under postfix/dovecot?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net