[CentOS] How to get Centos to recognize a Motorola RAZR V3 as a USB device?

Rock Rocksockdoc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:56:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:25:00 +0000, Rock wrote:

> I wonder if my Centos bluetooth is working (I know the Motorola V3re RAZR
> bluetooth works to the speakerphone in the car).

BTW, to at least focus on the right direction, which *direction*
should I focus on getting working?

Do I set:
A) Centos to be discoverable (by the phone?)
or
B) The phone to be discoverable (by Centos)?

And then, do I:
a) Push from the phone to Centos (using the phone file transfer GUI)?
or
b) Pull on Centos from the phone (using the Centos file transfer GUI)?