[CentOS] What on Centos is wiping out my eth0 IP address every 5 minutes?

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Jul 24 17:36:36 UTC 2013

On 7/24/2013 7:01 AM, Rock wrote:
> Understood. The Nanobridge M2 may be far more than I need.
> But, it should work as it's advertised to go five miles.
> All I need is a few hundred feet.

note thats 5 miles in open space.

you said the router is in the middle of the house, what all is between
it and your 'BBQ' ?    our kitchen casts a 'shadow' in my reception
pattern, due to the refrigerator, ovens, cupboards full of canned foods,
etc.   the closet near the front door with the furnace casts another
smaller shadow.