[CentOS] Cert RHCSA

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:13:37 UTC 2013

> Well, there's another issue, Johnny: whatsit, $3k out of your checkbook?
> I've yet to work for a company that would pay for that.

My previous employers would not do so. My current employer encourages one
course per year at least.

This week I'm doing RHS429 (selinux policy administration) which would not
be possible without my RHCE.

It's very interesting and will be valuable in the future as there is stuff
I'm learning from the instructor that I would have had little chance or
taken much longer on my own... Especially with the exam at the end of the
week coming up.