[CentOS] KVM console?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:49:27 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Stephen Harris <lists at spuddy.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 02:23:50PM -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> the connection established somewhere other than the virt-manager
>> running at the host?  What client would you use to do this and how do
>> you know the connection details?
>
> Have you tried virt-viewer directly, without the manager wrapper?

No, I'm just bumbling my way around at this point.  Is there an
overview of how things are supposed to work somewhere?   I normally
work at a windows box using the NX client to freenx as a starting
point - or with ESXi I would run their console client.   Can I get a
remote freshly started vm console to appear on my windows desktop
natively or in a freenx session on a host that is not the VM's host?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com