[CentOS] selinux

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Thu Jun 6 18:10:14 UTC 2013

Two issues: first, I've noticed a number of times that selinux is there,
which we usually have in permissive, but setroubleshoot is *not*
installed. Is there be some kind of dependency or group that it should be
part of that's missing? I don't see why I need to manually install it....

Second - and I thought I knew the answer to this, but guess I don't - I
see AVC's in the log file, but no sealerts - how do I start it up to give
me them in messages? I see auditd is running....

       mark