[CentOS] adaptec RAID - no one working with this?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Jun 13 19:41:01 UTC 2013

Tom Bishop wrote:
> snip
>
>> $ lspci -s 03:00 -n
>> 03:00.0 0104: 9005:0285 (rev 09)
>> $ lspci -s 04:00 -n
>> 04:00.0 0104: 9005:0285 (rev 09)
>>
>> Which is pretty much what I thought... but again, if I go to Adaptec's
>> site, and try to search on AAC, it returns zip.
>>

>> Haven't read it throughly but what about this
> http://hwraid.le-vert.net/wiki/Adaptec

Yep, found that, that's where I read that there's only the proprietary
manager, and the only link I found googling is several years old, and
points to an i386 rpm. My issues with that are:
a) it may be an old version on Adaptec's site, and there may be a
preferred, newer
       one... but I can't find it.
b) This is a 64 bit system, and I was hoping for a 64 bit rpm.

       mark