[CentOS] Missing Chrome Dependency

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Jun 21 00:32:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 06:58:24PM -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 06/19/2013 09:01 PM, Kwan Lowe wrote:
> >> OK, the latest stable version of Chromium is now posted here:
> >>
> >> http://people.centos.org/hughesjr/chromium/6/
> > :)  A big thank you for this build.
> >
> > If I may, how difficult is to enable sandbox? As far as I can tell,
> > it's the only Chrome feature that would be useful to me.
>
> I am looking into it (sandbox), but I have not got it working yet.
>
> New stable chromium-28.0.1500.52 released (latest linux stable).

I was looking into the sandbox earlier today, and I found one page
on google, which while referring to chrome indicated that on systems
witgh selinux (and specifically mentioned Red Hat) the sandbox isn't
used. but that's not what I understood from other places I was reading,
so who knows what's the reality?

                        The Lord is like a strong tower.