[CentOS] Korganizer Calendar Alarms stopped working

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Mon Jun 24 20:27:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:07:48 -0400
ken wrote:

>   So there's still something weird going on, but at
> least it's working for the moment and I know to watch for the icon.

To make kalarm run every time you log in, you can make sure that it's started
and then go your desktop Main Menu - Preferences - Startup Applications -
Options, and then either click the "Rememeber currently running application"
button, or check the "Automatically remember running applications when logging
out" box and then log out.

Then kalarm will run every time you log in from that point on.