[CentOS] Http tunnel via a http proxy to another http proxy server

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 17:38:15 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Heng Su <ste.suheng at gmail.com> wrote:

>    As security purpose and our company too big, they rejected our request
> to open the port or protocol.

Which also means they won't think twice about firing you if you are
caught subverting their security policies - and rightly so.

> So I should try the http tunnel firstly from
> the httptunnel manual should be worked. If still can not I think I will use
> a usb broadband and change the route tables to bridge internet and our
> intranet.

Bypassing firewalls in a way that can route into the corporate network
is a particularly horrible thing to do, security wise and could lead
to you being blamed for any kind of intrusion, related or not.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com