[CentOS] OT: About rebuilding RHS and RHEV

Baptiste AGASSE baptiste.agasse at lyra-network.com
Fri Jun 28 07:51:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried to rebuild JBoss EAP 6.0.1 (which was used bay RHEV engine) and RHEV 3.1 from SRPMs some months ago without success (missing some dependencies). I used mock. A week ago I've successfuly built JBoss EAP 6.1 Final from sources (with some little changes because Redhat don't publish some maven plugins and dependencies like slf4j, byteman, hibernate3, junit).

Have a nice day.

Regards.

---
Baptiste