[CentOS] Centos6 ipsec troubles

Patrick Lists centos-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 4 18:11:42 UTC 2013

On 03/04/2013 04:45 PM, Riccardo Veraldi wrote:
[snip]
> I am not planning to use the awful OpenSwan, I Want to sue the Kame
> implementation which was working fine on CentOS5

I don't have experience with the Kame implementation. Maybe have a look
at Libreswan which was forked from Openswan 2.6.38. It has a ton of
bugfixes and patches over Openswan and there is an EL6 repo which should
work on CentOS6 too. More info:

http://libreswan.org
https://download.libreswan.org/
https://github.com/libreswan