[CentOS] Weird mouse behaviour (after upgrade to CentOS 6.4?)

Toralf Lund

toralf.lund at pgs.com
Wed Mar 13 14:42:44 UTC 2013

Hi.

For a few days now I've had some pretty annoying mouse-related problems
on my CentOS setup. I'm not sure if I get "false" mouse events or what
it is, but quite frequently I find that the system has somehow got into
a state where mouse clicks are not properly received - although I can
move the pointer all right, and they keyboard also works just fine. The
only way I've been able to get back to a sane state, is to switch to a
different virtual console via Ctrl+Alt+F-key, then back in a similar manner.

This seemed to start after the last round of automatic updates, which
took me to CentOS 6.4, although I suppose this might be coincidence.

Has anyone else seen this kind of behaviour? Any idea at all what's
going on?

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.