[CentOS] difficulty saving pdfs

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Wed Mar 20 18:56:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:14:19 -0500 (CDT)
Michael Hennebry wrote:

> Often when I try "Save a copy" from a pdf viewer,
> I get a nyet, no such file as /tmp/s.../... .
> Making the indicated directory allows the save.
> What is the problem? Is it a gnome thing?
> What can I do to fix it?

What pdf viewer are you using?  Where are you sourcing the pdf from?
Internet?  Output from a different program?  Something else?

What is the exact error message that you receive?  (Somehow I don't think
you're seeing "nyet, no such file as /tmp/s.../... " -- please correct me if
I'm wrong.)