[CentOS] "Can't find root device" with lvm root after moving drive on CentOS 6.3

Joakim Ziegler joakim at terminalmx.com
Tue Mar 26 01:35:20 UTC 2013

On 25/03/13 19:26, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> Hi, Gordon, this was indeed a very good idea. I'm attaching that file
> here, as it's a bit large. Thanks in advance for help and ideas.

Hm, it seems the list strips attachments, and just pasting it makes the
mail too big to go through, so, pastebin to the rescue:

http://pastebin.com/x4wqzHyc

That's the output of, like you suggested:

  lvm pvdisplay; lvm vgdisplay; lvm lvdisplay; blkid; dmesg

In that order.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864