[CentOS] How to make a network interface come up automatically on link up?

Joakim Ziegler joakim at terminalmx.com
Tue Mar 26 04:29:01 UTC 2013

Well, /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth2 looks like this:

DEVICE=eth2
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
NETWORK=10.10.0.0
NETMASK=255.255.0.0
IPADDR=10.10.0.1
USERCTL=no
MTU=9000
HOTPLUG=yes
NM_MANAGED=no

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim at terminalmx.com   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864