[CentOS] Help with thread Centos 6.4 won't reboot on install

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:37:00 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Robert Benjamin <benjie1 at cox.net> wrote:

>         Just a thought. Would it help if I did yum install KDE, and then
> yum remove gnome? Reason is that I see on the different fora some
> pro/cons with Gnome and KDE. Since Gnome won't let me back in is it
> worth a try?            Bob

I thought you said you had Gnome to a point where you could log in.
If you get that far I'd stick with it because it is the default
desktop and there will be more people with similar configurations to
help sort out any other problems.    If you did get to a login once
but can't now, please describe what you did to make it work before.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com