[CentOS] Need a Centos 6 USB hard drive recovery procedure

Bry8 Star bry8star at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 14:03:18 UTC 2013

You may try these out:
some are able to scan entire surface and able to recover file, some
can give you back entire FAT as well, but trial version will be
limited with certain files only, or files-only, etc:

Power Data Recovery.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager.
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Active Partition Recovery.
DataNumen Data Recovery.
Spinrite.
(Sometime, HBD by Hiren is also useful, but usage is allowed only if
you really have licensed copy of those software, and care need to be
taken from altered, rootkit based releases).

Most of these are Windows based software.

- -- Bright Star.

Received from Rock, on 2013-05-09 5:56 PM: