[CentOS] Looking for a CentOS-friendly online backup company

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 05:43:06 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 12:16 AM, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:

>    So does anyone know of an online backup company that _will_ support
> CentOS (and Windows)?
>
>    Any pointers will be much appreciated!

Not an online but an in-house solution.   Symantec Netbackup (or
whatever it is called) apparently supports a whole bunch of Linux
distros (as client). Recently, I deployed a CentOS LAMP server (guest
in Windows Hyper-V) and the data center guys installed the CentOS
client in it for daily backups.

Perhaps some online vendor who is using the same in their infra can
support CentOS.

--
Arun Khan
Sent from my non-iphone/non-android device