[CentOS] Newby using IntelR1304BB Need help with installing 6.4

Norman Schklar norman at schklar.com
Thu May 30 14:32:00 UTC 2013

This was the first of the thread.

This is a new install, so nothing to lose.
Centor 6.4 doesn't find the drives.
I use Ctrl E, to open the raid console but it doesn't have an option to
disable.  So each time it boots I get the raid init.
Not sure how you tell if it's FakeRaid.  It is using LSI drivers.
I think what I want to do is stop the raid and use Centos management.  But
can't find where to stop the raid.
There may be a better solution, but what I've read so far says to disable
the on board raid.

Norm