[CentOS] 6.4 failing to connect

Beartooth

beartooth at comcast.net
Thu May 30 16:29:20 UTC 2013

	Why do I keep getting this, and what do I do?? The error message
is Greek to me. :-{

[root at Hbsk ~]# yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
epel/metalink
|  13 kB     00:00
 * c6-media:
 * epel: mirror.vcu.edu
 * remi: rpms.famillecollet.com
file:///media/CentOS/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] Could not open/read
file:///media/CentOS/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
file:///media/cdrecorder/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] Could not open/
read file:///media/cdrecorder/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
file:///media/cdrom/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] Could not open/read
file:///media/cdrom/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
c6-media. Please verify its path and try again
[root at Hbsk ~]#

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.