[CentOS] CentOS Dojo and Barbecue - Aldershot, UK on 12th July 2013

Tue May 21 15:42:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

The next CentOS Dojo is coming to Aldershot, UK - a 45 min train ride
from London Waterloo station - on the 12th July 2013. We have a great,
and growing list of speakers already on the agenda, and another few
waiting to confirm.

And, the venue sponsors - catn.com - are going to organise a hog roast
barbecue and beet for everyone attending once the talks are done (
4pm'ish ). So another great reason to come along and say hi.

Details on the day: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Aldershot2013
Registration URL : http://centosdojoaldershot.eventbrite.co.uk/#

I will post another followup email once we have the agenda finalised,
but if you are in the area - or can get to the area on the 12th July - I
highly recommend you come along. Its going to be a great event!

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh